A short-term stay at Providence House might be the ideal solution when further assistance in a supportive environment would be beneficial before returning home from a hospitalization or rehabilitation stay, or when their primary caregiver is away.
With a short-term respite stay, you can expect the same level of all-inclusive support that Providence House residents receive every day, without the pressure of a long-term agreement.
Short-term respite care stays feature:
- 24-hour staffing
- Fully furnished apartment
- On-site nurse and licensed social worker
- Personal care assistance
- Medication management
- Transportation for medical appointments, group outings, and shopping trips
- All utilities including telephone and cable TV
- Housekeeping services and linen services
- Personal laundry services
- Emergency response system
- Social and recreational programs